Friday, November 23, 2007

Zvone Šeruga, pictures of the world





I have met some of the most avid travellers here in Slovenia. While I have no doubt that this has much to do with how interested and open-minded they are, I also think this wanderlust can be attributed to the fact that the country is pretty small and (depending on where you are) if you go out on a long walk you might just find yourself in another country anyhow! I just discovered the website of one of Slovenian's most avid travellers, photojournalist ,Zvone Šeruga who just published a very interesting-looking book, Nazaj v Afriko (Back to Africa) about a return trip to Africa after a decade.

The website is in Slovene, but you can click here to see more of his beautiful photos from this book and others he's taken around the world (including Slovenia, below).




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Love the blog.
I hope things are going along smoothly for you. I have got to visit that whole region of the world, actually.

Camille Acey said...

Thanks!

Iva said...

Hehe, it's funny cos Zvone is my boss's husband. :D So I really had a hard time last week when I had to write a tiny little piece on his new book ... :D But yeah, he's fabulous and his travels are amazing.

Camille Acey said...

Ha, what a small world! I saw her in the video on Vest last week. Your boss must be quite a woman, since Zvone seems like he is a real crazy (but cool) guy.