Monday, October 15, 2007

Back n Black

I am back and feeling great, having cured myself without need of the world's 38th best healthcare system.

I was going to post something thoughtful, but as we were driving back from Bohinj, I heard the most awesome song ever and felt I needed to post the super awesome video of it right away.

So for your viewing, listening (and laughing) pleasure I give you.....



6Pack Čukur and his song Number One Žena (Number One Wife) in which (inspired by such superspecial tracks as Jay-Z's Girls and Ludacris' Area Codes) he raps about what ethnicity of woman he wants to marry by rattling off a bunch of silly sterotypes like: an Italian wife in D&G that would make spaghetti and espresso, a Chinese wife who he wouldnt understand, and American who'd give him McDonalds . Utterly ridiculous, but slightly sweet for the fact that he is looking for a wife rather than compiling an international harem...anyway enough rambling, enjoy this shining example to the true internationalism of Slovenia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"American who'd give him McDonalds"

I'm not sure he says that, maybe someone with a kind heart translated this to you,

yeah, why not,
he definitely says that

Camille Acey said...

I listened again. :O

You're right.