Thursday, October 4, 2007

And So It Was...

Here are some pics from our trip to Vrboska on island Hvar in Croatia's Dalmatian islands. It turned out a friend of ours needed to go down and do some work on the roof at his summer house. So in exchange for The Captain agreeeing to hang out on scorching hot tile roof for hours per day we were given passage and beautiful accomodations. As usual, I got off easy by acting as the cook for the crew. Sometimes traditional gender dynamics = gooooooal!































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed Hvar and Hrvatska! Those pictures make me jealous that I'm stuck on the rainy ass west coast.

Tina. said...

How fun. Great photos. I'm jealous.

dr. filomena said...

Aaaaaahhhhh... memories :) Beautiful photos! I already miss summertime.... like crazy.... Luckily, the weather's been nice tha last few days over here... but the seaside sounds like a good... no, great idea :-)

Camille Acey said...

It was a good final goodbye to summer. I am officially ready for autumn.

Anonymous said...

Breath-taking. Positively breath-taking. Wow, wow, wow!!!