Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Steering My Life



Since coming back from Berlin, I've been very frustrated with Slovenia and Slovenian people for all myriad of valid and invalid reasons.

I am having a breakthrough here now. A breakthrough that I've had many times before in other situations, but always forget to re-apply:

You get out what you put in.

I need to open myself up to this place more. I am not sure what that is going to mean, but I hope that putting that intention out there will make it more clear.

What you plug into your inner GPS is where you will arrive in your life.
- Ian Lawton


I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, being Slovenian and I feel many many times the same :). But let's be honest, Berlin is definitely such a cool place where you can "breath" and not being annoyed with small talks or small issues...wanna move :D?

Camille Acey said...

The conspiracy to kick me out of Slovenia is going to have to work harder than that. Berlin is great, but I don't wanna live there!

Foxxy said...

I totally agree with your conclusion. I too am trying to "put more" into life. I wish you a good journey.