Monday, April 13, 2009

Wheelville - an update


tractor - Mlaka (near Radovljica), Slovenia

I know it has been kinda quiet here at Wheelville (sorry Drago!) and I apologize for that.

BUT you'll be happy to know that we have actually been busy working and raising funds for an AiW trip to Berlin. Yes people, the editors here at AiW decided to send me on an all-expense paid trip to the hippest city in Europe in order to give this blog a much needed pump of blood.

So for the month of May, I will be presenting the Adventures in Wheelville - Berlin Diary, where I will take a sidewise glance at Berlin through the lenses of someone who has been taking a sideways glance at Slovenia. Incredible stuff, eh?

Stay tuned!


Radovljica - Easter Sunday

12 comments:

Ales said...

Cool, looking forward to it :]

Anonymous said...

Berlin rocks, all things considered probably my favorite European city. Enjoy!

Camille Acey said...

@piran - any and all Berlin tips are MUCH appreciated!

alcessa said...

OK, here's one: Tachles!

Camille Acey said...

Thanks Alcessa. I'm adding it to the list!

Anonymous said...

If you're planning to go partying, here's my tip.

http://www.berghain.de/

Used to be the coolest place in Berlin.

Lisa said...

That is awesome! Looking forward to reading it. I'm back in Lj this weekend btw, kava?

Camille Acey said...

Hi Lisa!

All of a sudden I am crazily booked up. Howsabout Wednesday? I'll send you email.

BlackGirl said...

A whole month in Berlin? Lucky! I still haven't been; I've heard good things about it. Are you still heading by to Prague?

Camille Acey said...

@BlackGirl - Sorry we didnt get to meet in Prague. I was waiting for you to email since I don't have yours. Drop me an email if you wanna come visit in Berlin, I'd be happy to have you. Otherwise I will DEFINITELY be back in Prague. Wowee, great town!

kuesooM said...

Hey, looking forward to reading tips on Berlin, heading that way weekend of May 23rd.

Oladimeji Adisa said...

Great images here. But if you are looking for a place in the Sun.....Come to Nigeria, you will love the climate, the culture and the people. Just visit our page –
http://www.cometonigeria.com/