Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Support Your Local Scene

One evening while hanging at my favorite bar in the old town, I managed to stumble a few doors down to Šivčeva Hiša where our neighbor Petra Bole was having an exhibition of her handcrafted jewelry. I didn't have my camera that night but told her I'd come back and snap some images to post here.

Yesterday evening while at the pastry shop across from the gallery, I realized I had my camera so I popped over. It turned out Petra was there finishing up a children's workshop so I got to chat with her a bit, snap her great pieces, and see if there was anything still for sale.


Petra and some future crafty Radovljičanke























Here is an article from the local paper (in Slovenian) about her. I'll let you know when her website is back up.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impressive!