Friday, March 4, 2011

Brainy, Bigmouthed, and Black....by the Brooklyn Bridge

Church of St. Cyril - 62 St. Marks Place, New York, NY
St. Cyril Slovenian church in NYC's East Village

Noticing a lag in this blog, the Powers That Be have elected to send me on long-term assignment to perhaps the most exciting city in the world -- NYC. I will try to keep you posted as to any of my experiences, things I read about, and goings-on that pertain to race, culture, Slovenians and/or other Slavs here, at home, and abroad.

Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Viajea said...

Oooh, nice! Will be really interesting to read about Sloveninans in the States. Can't wait to read your posts.

sewa mobil said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.

Miss Marie-Eve said...

Hi,
I like the idea of your blog.. I am myself a blogger, although I am a newbie, and I decided to write about my city and what I observe in it, I think it is a great way to make other people discover where we come from and our values.

http://mohawk-meg.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey Camille,

I am Erika from TravelerVoice, a new social network for travel bloggers.

I just found your blog and I really like how you described your stories in Slovenia and NY with beautiful pictures and assertive comments! It's exactly the kind of writing we are looking for our Living abroad section, please feel free to register :)

I am looking forward to hearing from you :)

Cheers,
Erika.