Monday, June 9, 2008

Lots and lots

I have LOTS to post and talk about but not sure exactly when I can do it all.

To start, here are some images from my friend Andrej Kamnik's art show a few weeks ago. I got there early, but within minutes the room filled with elderly people, children, and then the twenty and thirty somethings started filing in. As the room got crowded I came to find that aside from Andrej's great friends most of the people there were members of his family (from young to old) and I was pleased to find they were some of the most friendly, supportive, unpretentious, and enthusiastic art fans I'd ever met! Heartwarming. :)




Andrej getting photo'd for the newspaper








i tried to snap a pic of the inner workings of one installation, to little avail


Andrej with the gallery owner and curator




The ladies circle


A very nice evening, indeed. I hope for many more to come!

1 comments:

Tina. said...

Sounds like a great evening. May there indeed be many more!