Thursday, June 12, 2008

Done and done

Tangle UnderneathI don't usually follow sport, and when I do I don't follow basketball, but it seems a lot of men in my life (in America) do, and they keep bugging me about this Sasha Vujačič kid who is "really ballin*'" on the Lakers. So here's a short video about him, so everyone knows that I know about him.

Just don't expect me to watch his games or anything.....
________________________________________

*Which in some circles gets him awarded a plaque as an "official brotha, by association"
Image by Eric Kilby via Flickr



Zemanta Pixie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OT: Applied?

:-)

Camille Acey said...

I applied on Facebook....I think...but this year seems to be an all-Slovenian language affair...yikes!

Felicity said...

Very interesting!