Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Meanwhile elsewhere in Slavland...#3

IMG_0182
a view on the way to Prague Castle - 2009


While you're waiting for this blog to maybe one day come back to life, I strongly suggest you turn your attention to my fellow African-American sister in Slavland, Ms. Tinu a.k.a. Black Girl in Prague, who has just done something I've been DYING to do for ages...she started a podcast! Her first interview is with Prague-based American expat jazz singer Lee Davison and is sharp, smart, and funny. Just like her*!

Don't just sit there, click over!

*She's also a gorgeous girl, so y'all gotta start sending around the petition for her to add a v-cast component ;)

3 comments:

BlackGirl said...

I blush! ;)

Unknown said...

Hello!
I'm looking for an American living in Slovenia who would comment the american enbassy travel tips for its citizens going to Slovenia:

http://slovenia.usembassy.gov/security_tips.html

Since they're a bit weird for a safe democratic country Slovenia is, I would like to ask you to tell me whether you feels safe in here, how do you find Slovenia and if you think the tips are useful or not. If you agree to cooperate with me, let me know. My e-mail is eva.kobe@pop-tv.si, the phone number 051 675 320.

I would appreciate your help!

Eva Kobe, journalist POP TV
Ljubljana, Slovenia

Swirl Around the World said...

Yeah, I have already checked her out! Love American blacks living in faraway places.