Thursday, May 7, 2009

Berlin Diary: Entry Number Zero Point Two

Here are a few images from the hour or so we spent in gorgeous Dresden.

I had a brief run-in with a gang of living statues where they tried to shake me down for undeserved Euros, but otherwise the trip was lovely and uneventful. Dresden, like Munich, has an oddly sterile feel to it, since it is almost entirely new (having been famously bombed to bits during the war), but I enjoyed it nonetheless.




these people were doing an anthropological excavation.






the aforementioned gang






















first wurst of the trip!

2 comments:

'Drea said...

The architecure is obviously regal but thank the person who took the "towering" photo of you. I'm not an art critic but I definitely dig the composition and angle of that photo.

Camille Acey said...

Thanks! The Captain is a good partner in crime!:)