Sunday, October 12, 2008

An Honor and A Privilege



A few weeks ago, I was honored to receive the Honest Blogger Award from the lovely Ms. Brigitte of Make Fetch Happen.

I have to pass this award on to seven other bloggers so without delay. I bestow this badge of maverickness on to:
1. young gifted and black
2. Black Girl In Prague
3. My So-Called Life in France
4. Chesca Says
5. Thinking With My Stomach
6. Cogito Ergo Sumana
7. Elyse Sewell

The rest of the requirements for receiving the award are below. However, this all seems a little chainletter-y to me. So winners, feel free to do these or not do them as you see fit.

1. When you receive the award, you must write a post showing it, including the name of blog that has presented you with the award and providing a link to that blog.

2. Choose a minimum of seven blogs that you feel are brilliant in their content or design.

3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing them that they were recognized with this award.

4. (Optional) Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize to.

5. Pass it on!

0 comments: